Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Stuck in the mud at the Grand Ole Opry

We did the Nissan assembly line tour. It's monstrous. 5.2 million square feet under one roof. One mile long inside. It cost 2.5 Billion ans produces 2000 cars a day. It was fantastic!

Right in front of where we meet the tour I pulled up in the motorhome. Of course I drove right onto the dirt and sank. After much stress and embarrasment,I got out of there. They just redid the asphalt so my trail of mud down the parking lot was greatly apprecia
ted.

Took our niece out to lunch.

Not as good as Shannon's Motorhome cooking!
 

We maded it!  The Grand Ole Opry.

Everyone was excited to see Shannon.

Everything is cheaper out here.  Only $4.00 for a bottle of water.

We double dated for the Opry.

This is the Opry hotel. Beautiful
..
Great show. Saw 7 groups. Lots of Christian songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment