Hi Friends and Family
So I have to get used to writing with the pictures in the way. Here we are, or there is John, it is hard without the kids in the picture and I can't always find a place for my camera to set it on auto and run really fast and get my face in the picture. So these are pictures of John when we went to Palm Springs and one at Dana Point. Yes we have a new old motorhome, this one is only 6 years old, our newest so far and the air conditioner works! We will be leaving tomorrow at 5 am and heading towards Georgia via Albuquerque New Mexico. I think I spelled that right cause when we had lunch with the Sitlers we were trying to Google it but no one could spell it. Anyway we are sorta packed and we did look at the map and were going to take the 40 (cause it is cooler up north!) and get going. This trip won't be quite as interesting as we are not going to do many National Parks, unless of course you consider Graceland, The Grand Ole Opry, Dollywood and Disney World National Parks. This is more of a John vacation but we do have our golf clubs and I will be putting my toes on the Appalacian (now that is spelled wrong) trail in the Smokey Mtns. Of course by now everyone has heard that John is the proud owner of his Senior Pass for the National Parks, which entitles him to free entrance and half off camping at the National Parks. If there is one on our way you can bet we will be there taking full advantage of our discount. Stay with us, pray for us and lets see where this adventure takes us.
No comments:
Post a Comment